Friday, November 27, 2020

Hometown: Lebanon

 Well, Thanksgiving is officially over which means Christmas is on our way. Let's take a look at my hometown photos in Lebanon?


As I was heading to Ralston Park.
There were three stray cats just lying near our house.
 (The one happened to run away though)



Every year, there are these beautiful lights at Ralston Park.
But unfortunately, they didn't turn on when I came at night
so I had to stick with what I took in the morning.



As I was taking photos, I noticed the Grinch stealing a bike.
So I decided to visit him and asked if I may take a photo.
He said it was fine as long as I don't disturb his work so I took it.

Photo Story Assignment: The Process of Walmart Online Pickup

 So during my Fall term. It has been quite difficult to take pictures due to my schedule with work. So I decided to take pictures of my work...