Saturday, November 28, 2020

Photo Story Assignment: The Process of Walmart Online Pickup

 So during my Fall term. It has been quite difficult to take pictures due to my schedule with work. So I decided to take pictures of my work! IT'S THE PERFECT REVENGE! So let's begin on how the process for us who work for the Walmart Online Pickup service.


In picking, we go around the store to grab the items the customer ordered.
In order to find the location, we use a device as you can see in Jorge's right hand.



With certain items such as produce, we have to weigh them before putting them 
in the assigned tote. 




After picking is done, the totes are taken to the backroom
 to be organized by time and order number.






Once the person who made the order arrives, we take the specified order
and grab other items from the cooler and freezer to prepare it for dispense.
(This is Chase by the way)



Once the order is prepped the associate takes the order to the car
and puts the groceries into it. It's a pretty easy process.
(This is Jonah)








Photo Story Assignment: The Process of Walmart Online Pickup

 So during my Fall term. It has been quite difficult to take pictures due to my schedule with work. So I decided to take pictures of my work...