Sunday, November 1, 2020

Same Old Spooky Halloween

 Way back in February when Covid hit, I had a conversation with someone online about how long it will stick around. She was worried that Halloween would be canceled. I dismissed the thought saying that it will be over by June. 

How naive I was...

For this assignment, I was worried that Trick or Treating would be canceled. Fortunately, I went with my younger siblings and donned the costume of an assassin to investigate. And trick or treating....

was exactly like last year. 

Okay, MAYBE there were slightly fewer people than normal but other than that it was great. Now then, let's begin the pictures shall we?


Luke Wearing a Gas Mask (Closeup Image)



Darkness falls across the land...the midnight hour is close at hand...

Creatures crawl in search of blood...to terrorize yall's neighborhood...

And whomsoever shall be found...without the soul for getting down...

Must stand and face the hounds of the grave...where there is no one to save...

Man Giving Jonah, Dressing Up as Black Panther, Candy (Medium)

The foulest stench is in the air...the funk of forty thousand years...

And grisly ghouls from every tomb...are closing in to seal your doom...

And though you may try to stay alive...your body starts to shiver...

For no mere mortal can resist...the evil of the THRILLER.





Hope you all had a THRILLING Halloween! 

Overall Image

Photo Story Assignment: The Process of Walmart Online Pickup

 So during my Fall term. It has been quite difficult to take pictures due to my schedule with work. So I decided to take pictures of my work...