Saturday, October 24, 2020

Environmental Portrait and Mugshot

 ....I really need to stop doing this stuff on Friday. So here I was ready to go to the library next to my house on Friday in the afternoon but I found out something tragic...

The library is closed on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. 

I was positive it was going to be open that Friday so I had to start brainstorming on what to take a picture of next. Fortunately, at this point, I'm really good at improvising. After working, I was at Walmart expecting this to be extremely awkward, and surprisingly...

I was right.

Environmental Photo



I asked two cashiers if I may take a picture of them. It was pretty awkward but they told me to see a guy named Mark Carpenter. So I managed to find him and asked if I can borrow some of his time. It was a bit awkward but I managed to take some photos.








Mugshot of Mark



Photo Story Assignment: The Process of Walmart Online Pickup

 So during my Fall term. It has been quite difficult to take pictures due to my schedule with work. So I decided to take pictures of my work...