Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Howdy, World of Blogging!

My name is Joshua Bloedel. I am 16 years old and have been taking LBCC classes for over a year now. While I don't have a major in mind, I have been experimenting with other classes. So far, Writing has become quite an interest to me especially after writing Video Game reviews. Two of which got into the LBCommuter last term. I am quite proud of it not gonna lie XD. After getting some reviews into the LBCommuter, Rob recommended me to take this course. My goals for this term is to get better at writing, get an A on the class, and just have a fun time.

Photo Story Assignment: The Process of Walmart Online Pickup

 So during my Fall term. It has been quite difficult to take pictures due to my schedule with work. So I decided to take pictures of my work...