Saturday, October 3, 2020

Photojournalism First Blog Post



Greetings, fellow students of Photojournalism! My name is Joshua Bloedel and have been a student of LBCC since the winter term for 2019. Things started to really kick-off around Fall 2019 when I took writing. This class in particular really caught my interest and I took another writing class the term afterward. During that second writing class, I learned about the LBCommuter and decided to go to their office and ask to be a part of it and that’s where I met our teacher for this course. He recommended me taking Feature Writing so I took that for Spring term 2020 and decided to take Photojournalism for this term.

I don’t have an idea of what my major will be and I don’t have much experience with photography either. For my three goals, I have made the following: get better with a camera, learn how to edit photos, and learn how to use Instagram.

Photo Story Assignment: The Process of Walmart Online Pickup

 So during my Fall term. It has been quite difficult to take pictures due to my schedule with work. So I decided to take pictures of my work...